Houston Injury Lawyer
Really unfortunate things happen. If you or someone you know has been personally injured— or worse, if someone you know was killed due to the negligence of someone, call a personal injury attorney Houston. LKC always has a Houston injury lawyer that could represent you.
Our personal injury attorneys in Houston will be:
- Investigating cases and locating potential witnesses
- Locating and hiring expert witnesses
- Evaluating insurance coverage
- Negotiating with insurance companies and adjustors
- Trying cases in court before a judge or a jury
- Representing clients in arbitration or mediation
- Filing appeals, if necessary
Personal Injury Lawyer – The Woodlands
The LKC personal injury lawyers in the Woodlands represent individuals who have suffered serious injury from the recklessness or negligence of another, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Injury from defective car parts, such as seat belts or air bags or tires
- Injury from the use of a defective product, liability for which lies with the manufacturer
- Ford fires
- GM ignition switch crashes
- Medical Malpractice
- Injury or illness from exposure to toxic mold
Wrongful Death Attorneys
The attorneys at LKC represent family members of individuals who have died unnecessarily because of negligence or recklessness of others.
The firm has successfully handled a number of wrongful death cases against the auto industry, big corporations, hospitals, and others.
The pain of losing someone we love sometimes seems just too much to bear, but when that life is lost due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, the pain is only magnified. When someone dies due to someone else’s poor judgment or recklessness, the guilty party should be held accountable. If your loved one died due to the carelessness or misconduct of someone else, you may have a valid legal claim.
We understand that no amount of money will bring your loved one back, but the party responsible for the death must be held accountable, and in some cases, punitive damages should be assigned to prevent future similar bad acts. In simple terms, a “wrongful death” occurs when someone dies as the result of another’s reckless, negligent act.
Wrongful deaths may occur as a result of:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Occupational accidents
- Defective products
Compensation may be awarded for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills
- Loss of past and future income
- Loss of companionship for the spouse and children
- Pain and suffering
Contact us to discuss your potential case with a personal injury lawyer at LKC by filling out the form on this page or by calling us to arrange for a free initial consultation.